Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I'm Back!

It has been a long time since I have posted to this blog, but I decided it is time to get moving again. I have finally had a little time to start reading and listening to my beloved romances again. I will be working on focusing some much needed reading time.

So I have been listening to audio books and reading books both print and Kindle versions:

Bella Andre's Sullivan series are my audio books of choice these days. I finished The Look of Love last week and have begun From This Moment On. I love the writing and the narrator of these audiobooks as well, and I can't wait to continue this series. 

Molly O'Keefe's Crazy Thing Called Love was wonderful. The history between the two characters adds an endearing quality to the book and that history is developed in its own chapterst throughout the book. I am a fan of any book that has sports in it as well. The hero is a hockey player and the heroine is a TV talk show host. I devoured the book in 2 days and will be recommending it to all. I'm a sports romance book nut, so this was right up my alley.  This book is being released on January 29th. 

Carly Phillips is one of those writers that I try to read as soon as the book comes out. I am a bit behind due to my studies, but I had the immense pleasure of reading her short story Fated last night, which is an introduction to her new trilogy addition to her Serendipity series (of which I am hoping to go back and read soon).  My whistle was defiinitely wet for more of this series by this story about Kate who is afraid to get hurt again and Nick who is trying to convince her that he won't hurt her.  I made quick work of this story last night and plan to start the first book in this part of the trilogy Perfect Fit tonight.  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment