Monday, August 1, 2011

Only Yours (Fool's Gold #5)Only Yours by Susan Mallery

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Escape to Fool's Gold again and see how burns can heal!

Montana's story is a hit with this reader. I found myself not being able to wait to read this one after finishing Only Mine, and I was not disappointed.

This story touched me deeply and on many levels. I found myself weeping for Dr. Simon Bradley and what happened to him. While he may be a healer, it is his need to be healed that drew me in. He sees himself one way but Montana knows there is more. She is willing to risk her heart to show him what she sees in him.

What I love about Mallery's characters is that they feel deeply. This town that celebrate's its women and motherhood is a place we should all visit sometime. The people of the town may be meddlesome at times, but it is all with good intentions and they band together no matter what. I love that we are getting pieces of the triplets' mother Denise's story in this book as well.


I can't wait to see what is in store for Nevada.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment