Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Only Mine (Fool's Gold, #4)Only Mine by Susan Mallery

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Susan Mallery's 4th book in the Fool's Gold series is wonderful. While this is my first Fool's Gold book (I will be reading the others for sure), I have been a Susan Mallery fan for a long time. I read this book in one sitting; I just couldn't get enough of these characters and this town; Fool's Gold is a small town that takes care of its own in both good and not so good ways.The dynamics of the women in the Hendrix family show the importance of family.


Dakota, the first of the triplets of this part of the series, is strong, funny, and smart. She has a lot on her plate including being stuck helping out with the reality series that has invaded the town. Finn,a pilot, has come from Alaska to try to force his twin brothers to go back to school; he has been responsible for them since his parents died in a plane crash and feels they should listen to him. Dakota and Finn's story is touching, sexy, and fun. Finn is not used to being challenged and Dakota is more than happy to show him what that feels like.

Pick up this book TODAY, it is a treat!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment