Monday, July 25, 2011

A Courtesan's Guide to Getting Your ManA Courtesan's Guide to Getting Your Man by Celeste Bradley

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Susan Donovan was correct when she told me at RWA 2011 that I would love this book. It is a sensual sensation.



This book covers two time periods present day Boston and Regency London. For those of you like me who love both contemporary romance and Regency romance, this book is for you. There is nothing paranormal about this text. Piper Chase-Pierpont is a museum curator who is in charge of the putting together the exhibit of the famous Ophelia Harrington. As it turns out she was more than meets the eye, and as Piper uncovers the secret life of The Blackbird, she uses this knowledge to ensnare her own gentleman a couple of hundred years later.



Both the present and the past provide enough heat to curl ones toes in an oh so delicious way as both women learn about who they are and the men that inhabit their lives.



I have been a fan of Susan Donovan for a long time, but this book has also made me a Celeste Bradley fan, and I will be picking up more of her books to read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment